ST 820B can identify SM optical fibers without any damage by detecting the optical signals being transmitted through them so that avoid to opening the fiber at the splice point for identification and interrupting the service.
1. Identification wave length range: 800～1700nm.
2. Sensitivity: -28dBm (@1550nm, bare fiber).
3. Identification signal type: CW, 270Hz±5%, 1KHz±5%, 2KHz±5%.
4. Detector model: InGaAs (photosensitive interface: 1mm, 2PCS).
5. Continuous working time:>4 hours.
6. Insert loss (1550nm): Φ250μm: 1.0dB, Φ900μm:0. 5dB, Φ3mm:0. 5dB.
7. Detector type: Φ250μm bare fiber, Φ900μm jacketed fiber, Φ3mm trail fiber.
8. Communication signal indicator: direction indicator light + noncontinuous buzzing + signal strength indicator light.
9. Contrast light signal indicator: direction indicator light + frequency indicator light + continuous buzzing + signal strength indicator light.